Aitong Crater House
Come and visit our own private, romantic and “Eco-sound” Aitong Crater House secluded in the bush on the edge of an ancient crater, near the Masai village of Aitong and in the heart of the most exciting wilderness ecosystems in Africa. Our place is equipped with solar systems that cater for all our electricity and hot water needs.
We offers guests the chance to discover local wildlife as well as learning about Masai customs and traditions on a variety of nature walks originating from the proximity of the camp.
What our guests say
Visitors Aitong Crater House
- Fantastic views, astonishing wildlife for sure in the plains before the house, but also near the house while sitting on the veranda/terrace.
- We had an unforgettable experience. The food was lovely, dining romantic, wildlife incredible.
- Excellent views and beautiful pristine location with wildlife everywhere. Can definitely recommend!
Visitors Red House Vipingo
- Such a nice place. It is even more beautiful then we thought seeing the pictures beforehand. Margareth the cook has really the talent to prepare the food; her squid curry, fried fresh fish, prawns and lobster are my favorites.
- The place is a kind of a paradise. A beautiful sand beach with a coral reef. The house is surround by a kind of a tropical forest with colobus monkeys (we saw also baby monkeys), sunbirds, flowers, etc..
- Although it was hot inlands, the house and its terrace were very pleasant due to a nice fresh sea breeze. Very relaxing with the sounds of the waves and the waving palms. Good food.
Visitors Castle Vorden
- Castle Vorden was really a surprise. A piece of history in a beautiful setting. The owners maintain the castle with great care and taste.
- This castle is one of the gems in the 8 castles route. It can still be visited too.
- Beautiful rustic surroundings with the castle as a highlight. Beautiful castle that can be visited. In the adjacent gardens is a restaurant where you can go for a snack or a drink, if the weather is nice also on the terrace.
- Beautiful location / area for walking. Had great weather and the castle cool to see. Highly recommended to definitely go here and also great forest trails must walk the dogs.
- Beautiful castle and surroundings very relaxing.
- Great, you feel here again in the Middle Ages
Feel yourself at home
Exceptional Home-made Food
At our tranquil property with its breathtaking views you can enjoy our meals prepared by our chef Joseph. Together with him we have compiled a menu with a set of dishes that matches our (and hopefully also your) expectations on how home-made food is meant to be.
Numbers that we are proud of
Best things to do in Kenya
If I can suggest something, I think it is indeed best to visit the nature parcs first, eventually with a visit to Nairobi National Park and the Orphanages.Read more
A Look at a Few of Kenya’s Favorite Dishes
We have made a list based on what our Kenyan friends suggested to us as their choice. We will elaborate the list more in the coming weeks.Read more
Getting Married in Kenya…
What could be more romantic than getting married at our romantic exclusive House surrounded by pure wilderness and breathtaking views. Contact us to discuss the details for your once in a lifetime wedding event.Read more
The perfect romantic escape.
Romantic sleeping in our antique 4-pillar beds
Contact us for more information
Are you interested?